BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Lindsey M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Yummy smell, cleans well, doesn't dry out my skin. I do a LOT of dishes, so that's a plus! I also use the baby version for my sons bottles and toys, which is another awesome product.
Tiffany H.
United States
Great! This product works very well. Keeps skin moisturized and smells fantastic! It's really not that expensive either. If used correctly you will definitely get your moneys worth.
Maria C.
Jamaica, NY
I really like palmolive dish soap because it gets the grease out from the dishes. I also like that the smell is not as strong as other soaps(starts with a D)(LOL) because i hate when washing cups and it leaves that soapy smell inside of the cups.
Paola R.
I have tried to like this product but I just can't. I tried mixing the soap with hot water using a brand new scotch rite, and it is really hard to take the grease off the dishes.
Jill H.
Hartland, WI
It's wonderful at cutting down grease and leaves your hands so soft I feel like I used less of the product too, oh and I love the way that it smells! Last much longer and then Dawn.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I love this dish soap because it adds moisture to my dry hands. I suffer from bad eczema and this is one of the only dish soaps I can use that will not dry out my hands. I love it!
Taleen B.
Tarzana, CA
Received the Palmolive Soft Touch soaps from Influenster and am already loving how soft they are. My hands definitely are not left feeling dry or rough after washing with these.
Raven V.
Bowie, MD
I got this product complimentary through Influenster.Great product leaves hands soft no matter how many dishes you have to wash from a whole sink full to just a fork. Hubby used it in a bath and it worked awesome. definitley softens the skin!
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
I love this dish washing liquid, it has a nice smell, suds up good, and cleans great! My granny always used this do it also reminds me of her 😁! If you havn't tried it you shoul!!
Jen Y.
Marion, IA
I never wash my pots and pans in the dishwasher, always by hand instead. I needed a moisturizing soap since my hands are severely dry in the winter months. I bought this to try and ended up loving it. Works great on my dishes and my hands. ;-)
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?