BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I have been using this liquid for years. They come in various scent, however, my fav one is for the baby bottles with moisturizer. It smells great plus takes off the residue from the bottle. I will continue to use this until i find a better one.
Jill H.
Hartland, WI
It's wonderful at cutting down grease and leaves your hands so soft I feel like I used less of the product too, oh and I love the way that it smells! Last much longer and then Dawn.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Have been using this product for years. I can trust it and I know that it will get my dishes clean. I love the original scent. Product suds very well so I know that it is working.
Wendy K.
Scranton, AR
I really like these new Palmolive products. The different scents they came out with are so much better than other products I've used and are just as effective! I received 2 full size bottles from Influenster... 2 thumbs up! Thanks Influenster :)
Tiffany S.
Louisville, OH
Even though this is soft on your skin, doesn't mean it's not a tough grease fighter! That was my main concern. After trying it, I have found a new favorite. Also, the smell isn't overpowering.
Lindsey M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Yummy smell, cleans well, doesn't dry out my skin. I do a LOT of dishes, so that's a plus! I also use the baby version for my sons bottles and toys, which is another awesome product.
Arais G.
Palos Heights, IL
My mother got me using this soap. Its amazing and works great. Really cuts into the grease and it leaves my hands feeling super soft. I'm glad it comes in different scents and colors!
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I picked this up on a whim and i am loving it. So much kinder to my hands than other dish soap. Also worked very well on getting the grease off of a stubborn pan. good all around
Tiffany H.
United States
Great! This product works very well. Keeps skin moisturized and smells fantastic! It's really not that expensive either. If used correctly you will definitely get your moneys worth.
Debra P.
Mountain Dale, NY
I really like all their products and use them all the time..... Yes I do load up on them when I have coupons mixed with store sales. It does the job for what I need and works great.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?