BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Latoria B.
Hopkinsville , KY
This product has a nice smell and lathers up well but it doesn't do the best at cleaning like you need it to. It's not expensive at all but it's not a product i would willingly buy
Valerie H.
Muncy, PA
Coconut butter one smells good enough to eat, yummm and this does make your hands soft, my hands were rough and dry and after a week of using this, my hands are nice and soft again!
Kylie T.
This product was inexpensive and lasted me a long time. I found it effective as a cleaner and was a good value. I would continue to purchase it. I got it from my local drug store.
Jill H.
Hartland, WI
It's wonderful at cutting down grease and leaves your hands so soft I feel like I used less of the product too, oh and I love the way that it smells! Last much longer and then Dawn.
Arely S.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Este javon líquido a sido usado por años en mi familia eh tratado otros y siempre vuelvo al mismo por la calidad y el presión accesible el olor de color verde es nuestro favirito
Danielle R.
Not only is this stuff awesome for doing dishes. I use it with water to get rid of fleas on my dog. Mostly the vitamin e but they all work wonders for cleaning just about anything
Ashley M.
Using Palmolive takes me back to my childhood. When I used to slave away at the kitchen sink cleaning up dishes from my large family. That's probably why I have such silky soft hands
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
So Palmolive is one of those oldies but goodies. Not only does the liquid detergent cut grease on pot and pans, it's great for washing the car too! Bonus: it doesn't hurt the skin !
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
This product is a good one, although I must admit that nothing works as great as DAWN. Palmolive works well for me, except on really tough, cooked on food and major grease buildup.
Valene F.
Hartford, CT
Best Dish detergent! keeps hands soft but really tough on greasy mess. i thought it wouldn't clean as good as other brands but it's so much better. I don't use anything but Palmolive!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?