BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Olivia E.
Lynnwood, WA
I just got it in my Voxbox today and I LOVE IT!!! My hands feel soft and I didn't have to use lotion to do it! This product also cleans really well and smells GREAT!! Buy it you must!!
t s.
Stony Brook , NY
This soap is pretty good. smells good and is soft on the hands. although its not my favorite one, it does its purpose, and it does it well. I would suggest olay over palmolive though.
Monika K.
TROY, MI
I love love this product. Got it as my 1st influenster box. It smells great, washes dishes normally, foams, and makes my hands so smooth! really this stuff works.. however is it antibacterial? I did not see any note saying that it was. I wish it was.
Danielle R.
Willoughby , OH
The description is true. It does not dry out your hands when you are doing dishes and you can even wash your hands with this regularly and it works. Best dish washing soap out there.
Daniela A.
Norwalk, CA
Really good. I have been using this product ever since . Till this day it has no disapointed me and im glad that it hasnt. Well there has been no cons for this product. Although it does have an amazing scent.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I picked this up on a whim and i am loving it. So much kinder to my hands than other dish soap. Also worked very well on getting the grease off of a stubborn pan. good all around
Layla H.
Lancaster, SC
I love Palmolive Soft Touch. I really hate washing dishes, as it always dries my skin up. But with this, my hands have never felt better, I love that it has Vitamin E in it as well.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I love this dish soap because it adds moisture to my dry hands. I suffer from bad eczema and this is one of the only dish soaps I can use that will not dry out my hands. I love it!
emily a.
Bakersfield, CA
these are supppppppppperrrrrr great you just have toooooo trrrrrrrry it it is aweeeeee!!!!!! it really washes your dishes and takes off all the food it gets its job done great i highly reeccomend
Valerie H.
Muncy, PA
Coconut butter one smells good enough to eat, yummm and this does make your hands soft, my hands were rough and dry and after a week of using this, my hands are nice and soft again!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?