BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
t s.
Stony Brook , NY
This soap is pretty good. smells good and is soft on the hands. although its not my favorite one, it does its purpose, and it does it well. I would suggest olay over palmolive though.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
I have very sensitive skin and I am always washing dishes in my house! Palmolive soft touch is not only amazing at cleaning my dishes, but amazing at keeping my hands soft to the touch
Renee H.
Dallas, NC
I love the scent and the fact that it is so easy on your hands. I often have painted nails and it really doesn't damage them at all. It is great at eliminating grease, grime, and yuck!
Liliana M.
Montebello, CA
This product has been around my family for a long time. I love washing my dishes with palmolive. It leaves my hands feeling soft and not rough like other brand. This one is a keeper.
Danielle R.
Willoughby , OH
The description is true. It does not dry out your hands when you are doing dishes and you can even wash your hands with this regularly and it works. Best dish washing soap out there.
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
Decent dish soap. The price is “ok” and it gets the job done. It’s a product I use as a second or third choice. I like it because it does leave my hands softer then other liquid soaps.
Renee M.
Barstow, CA
Works great to soften hands and grease repels from it or better yet runs from Palmolive. Remember to use warm to hot water as this loosens the grease and helps Palmolive to work great.
Olivia E.
Lynnwood, WA
I just got it in my Voxbox today and I LOVE IT!!! My hands feel soft and I didn't have to use lotion to do it! This product also cleans really well and smells GREAT!! Buy it you must!!
Jennifer L.
This stuff works wonders! I just bought this a couple days ago and my hands are already seeing a difference. my favorite is the pomegranate one. it has such a fresh clean sent to it.
Lucy C.
Glenside, PA
I love the smell, the girly color and love how my hands feel when I used it. It is not drying to my skin, and I love this because I suffer from eczema. The color matched with my kitchen and I love how I only used a little to wash my dishes and rags.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?