BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Leslie K.
Greeneville, TN
Great product, very affordable, and gets the job done.. if you like very very soapy then this probably isn't the product for you. But overall very effective in getting your dishes clean and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jordyn M.
This dish soap has been a staple in my home for forever. I love that it has so many uses beyond just washing the dishes. I use it to get stains out of clothing, deep clean the counter, and more. It has a light and fresh scent and definitely cannot be beaten for the price that is is!
Kym B.
Athol, MA
We always buy this dish soap. It really helps de-grease our dishes, is soft on the hands and isn't over-priced. The scent is really nice.
The only con is that it doesn't use the best ingredients. It is not organic/all natural.
I would buy again because the price is right.
Miguel R.
Donna, TX
Palm I've is my favorite dishwashing detergent just by putting very little to my greasy super dirty dishes the greasy is gone.. it's just the best detergent out there.. a big bottle last me for months since it's very good and you only need a little bit to get rid of the grease
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
One of my favorite brands!! Gets the dirt and grime off my my dishes super easily. Not much is needed to get these dishes spotless. It is affordable and worth the buy!!! I would definitely buy it again!
Janée J.
Does what it's supposed to. No complaints. The scent is nice and fresh smelling. It can be found at pretty much any local store around me. It is effective and cleans all of my dishes with no problem at all.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Palm Olive smells so so good, it leaves my dishes squeaky clean and shiny. I buy it literally at any store in the cleaning isle. It's a very affordable dish detergent and I would really recommend it.
Erandy E.
I remember my mother using Palmolive Dish Soap while growing up and since then, thats the best soap Ive used as an adult. It cleans great and has a great smell. There are soaps that dont have enough product but Palmolive is highly concentrated with a lot of soap rather than other liquids and makes it easier to clean perfectly.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Great dish soap, nice scents, and does the jobs. But I much rather buy Dawn. The scents are better and I feel like it cuts grease faster and easier than palmolive. The price is about the same for both. I don't buy it really, if I have it in house its because someone has given it to me.
Kasey H.
Boise, ID
It works, but you definately have to use more of it than any other dish soaps. I got a really good deal on the gallon bottle, and it smells pretty great. It keeps really well, and but like i said, it goes pretty quickly because it is pretty runny. It's a decent product.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?