BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Cher C.
Lynnwood, WA
Bought there at the dollar tree and it has transformed my hands! They went from peeling and my cuticles being rough and now they are song and beautiful. And get the dishes Clean shiny.
Lisa C.
I love this dish detergent. The only reason i didnt get it a 5 star is because for the tough pans it take a bit more soap then the one time but otherwise then that its great. I can clean a full sink with just one time of putting soap in the sponge.
Renee H.
Dallas, NC
I love the scent and the fact that it is so easy on your hands. I often have painted nails and it really doesn't damage them at all. It is great at eliminating grease, grime, and yuck!
Justine T.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy using this product for my dishes because if it's consistency. Other products I feel are too watery & doesn't clean my dishes how I'd like them too. Palmolive has my vote!!!!
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
Great product! Cleans a lot better than my other dish washing liquids and my hands don't feel rough after the wash. It also doesn't leave a soapy residue like some other products do.
Liliana M.
Montebello, CA
This product has been around my family for a long time. I love washing my dishes with palmolive. It leaves my hands feeling soft and not rough like other brand. This one is a keeper.
Yanni D.
Fremont, Ca
I tried the green apple one and it smells so good, and so gentle on your hands! would definitely buy again. i would like to try the other types too, but i just didn't get the chance
Vivian A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love using any Type of Palmolive soap but I've been loving there soft touch soap especially the coconut butter it smells so good leaves my hands feeling like a new borns baby bottom.
Danielle R.
Willoughby , OH
The description is true. It does not dry out your hands when you are doing dishes and you can even wash your hands with this regularly and it works. Best dish washing soap out there.
Lucy C.
Glenside, PA
I love the smell, the girly color and love how my hands feel when I used it. It is not drying to my skin, and I love this because I suffer from eczema. The color matched with my kitchen and I love how I only used a little to wash my dishes and rags.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?