BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sarah F.
It cuts through grease and grime! Always gets our dishes clean, and little goes a long way so it lasts a while. Plus, it's gentle on our hands, which makes doing dishes more enjoyable.
Kelsie R.
Independence, MO
All palmolive brands are perfect for those who don't like harsh dish soaps that can dry your hands out! works wonderfully at getting grease off of dishes, and even from off of the stove!
Brandi b.
Mesquite
really good to refill yours when it gets low i love palmolive and i get it from walmart (yes i shop there alot) it is not harsh on your skin and it has a reasonable smell and price lol
Ayana L.
Newport News, VA
My parents make me always do the dishes , so when I'm doing the dishes I hate the fact that the dish soap dries out my hands so I feel 100% better when using this , and it smells good to.
Rocio C.
I been using this Palmolive Liquid Dishwashing detergent I this soap work very good, because in my dishwasher make a lot of foam and the price is very cheap..

I really recommend this!
Andie N.
I bought this at our local store. Pretty pricey but overall worth it. Keeps my hands soft as I wash them a lot throughout the day. The smell is also lovely! Would recommend to everyone!
Ruby O.
Weslaco, TX
This stuff smells super good.. always look forward to washing dishes... my way of getting a mani...I always find them on sale at cvs.. woooohoo.. but yes I strongly recommend this stuff..
Trisha S.
This is my favorite product to use in the kitchen. You don't need a lot at all, just a drop or two will get the job done! It makes your hands super soft too. And I love how it smells! I don't buy any other soap but this kind. I would highly recommend!!!
Brandi K.
I wasn't too fond of this product, (with Vitamin E)mostly because I didn't like the smell. It was great on my hands though, as they really did feel soft, almost replenished. I prefer the Coconut Butter. I will be buying that regularly now, since trying it.
Hilary Z.
Waltham, MA
As an artist and art educator I am constantly looking for effective soap that doesn't irritate my hands. I use this soap on dishes and when washing my hands after a messy art project! Doesn't leave your hands dry or feeling to greasy. It is a great soap.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?