BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Faye S.
ALways go back to using this brand of dishwashing liquid. It just does the job, and is gently on my hands. All grease comes off easily and rinses easily and cleanly. Smells great as well!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Yes greasy. I find the soap to be very sticky to rinse and wash off of dishes. I don't know it it's because it's thicker than some or what. Does eventually clean the grime off though.
Mikayla A.
very great thing to use it help get rid of a lot of stuff and it's very affordable you can find it at any store like walmart or kmart or more general stores selling cleaning supplies.
Emily S.
Bowling Green, OH
I really like this dish soap. It worked really well on my dirty dishes and de-greased well, too. It didn't dry my hands as much as other dish soaps have. I did not like the scent, however. It was too much for me. Other than the smell, I recommend it 100%.
Patricia H.
Milwaukee, WI
I had given up on all other dish detergents due to the brands breaking my hand out...I was very highly impressed that the product was very gentle on my hands. I give it a 110%. NO cons
Ayana L.
Newport News, VA
My parents make me always do the dishes , so when I'm doing the dishes I hate the fact that the dish soap dries out my hands so I feel 100% better when using this , and it smells good to.
Allison S.
I use it at home. I work for a corporate housing company and we provide our tenants with Palmolive Liquid Dish Detergent and they seem to really like it too. It smells pretty good too.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
Very good smelling specially the coconut ..I have a dishwasher, but sometimes I will have to hand wash (before my mum comes over normally) so this is always on hand. It does as it says.
Carolyn C.
Murray
I love the way this dish soap eases through the toughest grime on my pots and pans. It's what my grandma used, my mom and I do too. It doesn't leave a film on my crystal and I love that!
Aleshia B.
Not only does it get my dishes clean, it smells great and isn't rough & drying on my skin! Cannot recommend enough. It's also economical, its not too expensive and it lasts a long time.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?