BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
I buy the original green Palmolive on a regular basis. There is something about the smell that I keep coming back to. It's very clean and pleasant. It's a classic product.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Yes greasy. I find the soap to be very sticky to rinse and wash off of dishes. I don't know it it's because it's thicker than some or what. Does eventually clean the grime off though.
Mikki S.
I love using this product on my dishes. The scent is amazing and I really feel it cleans my dishes, giving it that extra clean shine. It's a great product wouldn't recommend anything else
Carol L.
I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent. The latter seems to suds up and clean grease off better.
Deon W.
Mooringsport, LA
I'm not a big fan of the way the pink one smell on the dishes, I prefer to use something with a clean smell like lemon. Maybe the others smell better. But it does keep your hands soft.
Hilary Z.
Waltham, MA
As an artist and art educator I am constantly looking for effective soap that doesn't irritate my hands. I use this soap on dishes and when washing my hands after a messy art project! Doesn't leave your hands dry or feeling to greasy. It is a great soap.
Sherry R.
Fort Lauderdale
Always my go to for dish washing soap. It’s lasts a long time. I usually buy at Costco. The sods last long . Cleanup with this is amazing. Great price always. Top choices for dish soap.
Tunisia C.
I love this product it is so gentle on my hands. It works great cutting grease while I'm washing my dishes. I prefer this product over other because it is easy on my hands. I don't have to wear gloves to wash the dishes and my hands are not all dried out.
Allison S.
I use it at home. I work for a corporate housing company and we provide our tenants with Palmolive Liquid Dish Detergent and they seem to really like it too. It smells pretty good too.
Emily S.
Bowling Green, OH
I really like this dish soap. It worked really well on my dirty dishes and de-greased well, too. It didn't dry my hands as much as other dish soaps have. I did not like the scent, however. It was too much for me. Other than the smell, I recommend it 100%.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?