BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Monica W.
Brookston, IN
I wasn't expecting to like this because I never cared for Palmolive. But this is wonderful stuff! Now I don't just need to buy only Dawn, I can also get Soft Touch and still have great hands!
Gabriela O.
Pharr, TX
The smell is great and price is right but it seems a little incapable of washing off a strong grease spot of dishi re squieza the bottle for more and more to get touch greae stains clean
Janet M.
Matthews, NC
Love Palmolive soft touch. So soft and buttery on my hands, yet rough, tough and strong on food removal. Leaves my dishes clean and smelling nice. Leaves my hands soft and smelling nice :)
Amy M.
Fullerton, CA
I really liked this product. So far I am using the Coconut soap for about 1.5 weeks and notice such a difference between this and my old Palmolive. The formula is more runny but the lather and ware of the product is so much more long lasting. And great scent!
Carla A.
Lynwood, CA
My mother bought some of this new Palmolive. I love this stuff! It smelled wonderful and got my dishes clean without leaving any greasy residue. I will be buying this in the future.
Dalton A.
This stuff is fantastic! My fiancé likes to leave dishes in the sink without washing them soooooo this stuff makes it very easy to clean the dried on gunk! Cuts through grease like a champ.
Melynda K.
Mckinney, TX
I have VERY sensitive hands and doing dishes and washing them a lot makes them chap and crack.. This is the ONLY dish soap that hasn't done that to me and for that palmolive I LOVE YOU.... :)
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
Palmolive is just your average dishwashing soap nothing special. I do prefer Dawn over Palmolive because I feel as though it cleans your dishes much better and I also tend to use less soap with Dawn.
Marissa S.
N Royalton, OH
I was a bit skeptical because my hand always dry out while doing the dishes. However, Palmolive has really come through!!! Not only are my hands not dry but they are SUPER soft!!!! Unreal!!
Gina V.
whittier, CA
I RECEIVED THIS COMPLIMENTARY OF INFLUENSTER AND I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. THEY SMELL DELICIOUS AND MY HANDS FEEL LIKE A BABY'S BOTTOM. IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS "TOUGH ON GREASE, SOFT ON HANDS"
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?