BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Mason N.
Katy, TX
This really does keep hands soft as it advertises. I don't even use gloves when I wash the dishes! (Well, I never did actually wear gloves but with this product you really have no need to.
Vinosha S.
We use this dish washing soap at my house. It is great because it allows to scrub all the food and dirt off. It leaves plates and cups clean and shiny! And as a plus its inexpensive as well.
Heather B.
Austin, TX
I had sort of given up on actually liking dish soap. But then this came and I remembered that dish soap can actually make bubbles, smell good, and clean dishes AT THE SAME TIME. I love it.
Heather C.
Hillsville, VA
Amazing smell and my hands are so soft and i only used it the first time for like 5 mins!! My greasiest pans are sparkling clean to boot! PEERFECT PRODUCT! I gave coupons to friends to try!!
Alice B.
Austin, TX
This stuff is the best, great scents. always works wont dry out your hands. around the holidays they have limited edition scents. not always the cheapest brand you can buy but always the best,
Ellie L.
Albany, KY
Palmolive is a great dish washing liquid for cutting grease and it only takes a tiny amount. I wish it was available in a variety of scents, but I feel like they stick to original and orange.
Tiffany C.
Temple City, CA
I love the scent of this dishwasher soap. Not only does it smell great, but it's gentle on the hands and yet has a lot of power that can fight grease and oil! I really recommend this product!
heidy h.
Clovis, CA
I like this brand because it's was always used at my parents house when I lived there. I don't know why I like how basic this one is doesn't have a scent to it I don't think you really need scent on everything
Christine B.
Sachse, TX
Bought this when I had a coupon for Palmolive so I could try it. Love anything with a coconut scent. Glad I made the purchase. Not only does it leave my hands soft but it also smells great!
Love this line. I received the Vitamin E and Coconut Butter. The Vitamin E has a citrus smell and the coconut butter smells like vanilla and coconut. Soft on my hands and left it moisturized.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?