BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Evie T.
Great idea! For those of us who like to hand wash dishes instead of using a dishwasher this product is a must have. Smells really great and leaves hands feeling so soft and dishes very clean.
Ashleigh G.
Everett, WA
Love Palmolive Soft Touch. It does exactly what it says it does: cleans dishes and leaves hands soft! No more gross dry hands after doing the dishes, and it truly cuts through grease as well as any ordinary dish soap. Love that it isn't any more expensive either!
Alice B.
Austin, TX
This stuff is the best, great scents. always works wont dry out your hands. around the holidays they have limited edition scents. not always the cheapest brand you can buy but always the best,
Lisa N.
Abington, PA
After the first time I washed my dishes using Palmolive soft touch, I can instantly see a difference! My hands were so soft, I couldn't help but rubbing my hands together. I love this product!
Christine B.
Sachse, TX
Bought this when I had a coupon for Palmolive so I could try it. Love anything with a coconut scent. Glad I made the purchase. Not only does it leave my hands soft but it also smells great!
Love this line. I received the Vitamin E and Coconut Butter. The Vitamin E has a citrus smell and the coconut butter smells like vanilla and coconut. Soft on my hands and left it moisturized.
Heather B.
Austin, TX
I had sort of given up on actually liking dish soap. But then this came and I remembered that dish soap can actually make bubbles, smell good, and clean dishes AT THE SAME TIME. I love it.
Heather C.
Hillsville, VA
Amazing smell and my hands are so soft and i only used it the first time for like 5 mins!! My greasiest pans are sparkling clean to boot! PEERFECT PRODUCT! I gave coupons to friends to try!!
Tiffany H.
Elmhurst, NY
I love the Palmolive soft touch! It smells good, feels good and makes my job easier. I only use a few drops on my sponge when i am doing dishes and it makes great amount of soup and BUBBLES!
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Other than Dawn, this is the only dish soap I will use! They make my hands super soft and come in really pleasant scents, like my personal favorite blueberry almond! Cheap, and very effective!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?