BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Aubrey M.
I have a smaller bottle that i use for everyday use, i buy this one gallon bottle to refill my smaller bottle and it also helps decrease the amount of plastic being used, the soap itself it amazing and it cuts through tough grease with ease, it makes washing the dishes soo much easier
Bibi A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
One of the most important things I consider about dish washing liquids is whether or not it cuts grease. And Palmolive products are very effective in cleaning plates, cups, forks and spoons - and it is also gentle on the washer's hands! I would definitely recommend!
Fanny N.
This is the only dish soap that I have been using for years and my mom has been as well. It does not dry out my hands if I ever do the dishes without gloves. I love the scent because it smells clean and I purchase this at any regular drug store or Target. I would definitely recommend this.
Julia S.
Flowery Br, GA
My mother used Palmolive when I was a little kid still at home. It was one of those things that just got 'passed down'. I've tried other soaps but I just favor Palmolive. I don't feel it's pricey and it always gets the job done. I bet it'll get 'passed down' to my kids when it's time. 😊
Marta V.
Portland, OR
good stuff. I love that it's in a gallon bottle, so I can refill my small one that I keep by the sink. it does the job it's supposed to do.. buying one of these is a lot cheaper than buying a new small one every single time!
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I grew up on this dish soap! My mom always used it and sweared by it, and it is the only thing I continue to use. It cuts through grease and stubborn caked on messes. It has a pleasant scent but does not linger on your dishes. I picked mine up at target and will continue to repurchase.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Has been around me and my family since my childhood. I had tried cheaper brands but none of them clean my dishes as good as this soap does. When I find something a really like a stay faithful to that product. You might not see me do to many reviews on new items because I feel... if it ain't broken why change it!
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
Description: " VITAMIN E The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. -Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E -Soft on Hands™ -Cleans to a sparkling shine COCONUT BUTTER This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. -With Coconut Butter -Soft on Hands™ -Cleans to a sparkling shine ALOE Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. -Formulated with a touch of Aloe -Designed for dry skin -Cleans to a sparkling shine.

My Experience: My friend received this product from Influenster. She gave me the Coconut Butter one.

Smell: This smells amazing. I love the scent, it smells like coconut butter. Exactly what the label reads. It smells like coconut, and a tropical oasis.

Price: The price for these is quite cheap considering the quantity.

Quantity: Palmolive packs in a lot of dishwashing liquid into this.

Touch: The liquid is moisturizing.

Overall, it is a very nice product that I would use again.
Jessica D.
Lexington
I wouldn't use another dishwashing detergent other than Palmolive Liquid Detergent! Not only does it clean my dishes to where they look spotless, but it also smells amazing! This product is the best out of every other detergent I have tried and I would never go back to another one!
Jordyn M.
This dish soap has been a staple in my home for forever. I love that it has so many uses beyond just washing the dishes. I use it to get stains out of clothing, deep clean the counter, and more. It has a light and fresh scent and definitely cannot be beaten for the price that is is!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?