BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Randi U.
Pall Mall, TN
I have been using this dish soap and I can say that I am simply amazed. The smell is wonderful and enlightening and it does better than the other more expensive brands. After trying this I am positive that I am going to keep buying the Palmolive soft touch from now on.
Rosario C.
Antioch, CA
This product does a great job cutting grease. I really like the smell. I would say is this is a traditional dishwashing liquid. The cleaning power is most adequate for all of my daily needs.
Julia S.
Olive Hill, KY
I tried this product while I was helping my grandmother wash dishes! It smells great, cleans great, and leaves your hands feeling soft! I would definitely buy this product to use in my own home!
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
Currently use Palmolive and I love the fresh scent that I get when the dishes are all clean. It makes me feel good knowing that all the food is off and it's clean and ready for the next use 👍🏻
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
I have very dry skin, you can almost say my skin absorbs any form of moisture. I use this soap and have been for a very long time and will continue as well. It's in everyone one of my bathrooms.
Valyncia D.
I love this product with a passion! It smells amazing, gets those tough grease stains, and leaves your hands really soft. I use this product every time I wash dishes mo complaints here at all! :)
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy this product. It keeps my hands soft and it gets the job done. It is a little thin for my liking but nothing major and a little goes a long way. I'm a happy dishwasher at home :-)
Renewed J.
I was disappointed in the consistency of this soap. It didn't lather as well as I had hope to do greasy dishes. It smells great and it wonderful on the hands. I will be using as a handsoap.

Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I like this dish soap, i am normally a Dawn girl, but Palmolive has been coming out with some amazing smells, and from using them I can say that they are good at cutting grease and cleaning dishes.
Ashley W.
The only dish soap that I use in my house. Ive tried a lot of others and it seems this one is the best. You don't have to use a ton to get the dishes clean. It also doesn't make my sponge stink!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?