BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Emily I.
brick,nj
Works great! Smells great! Easy on the skin! Cuts grease and gets stuck on food off. Last a long time and a great value. I always buy this product it's my go to for dishes. I always recommend it!
Kyla T.
Stillwater, OK
Palmolive soft touch is great because it does not leave your hands feeling extra dry and rough after doing a sinkful of dishes. It is also great on your dishes as it leaves them extremely clean.
Karina G.
Ceres, CA
I love this dish washing soap it has a really good sent I always Guy it at target,Costco,or foodmaxx i have been using this dish soap for years and I like it leave your hands feeling great too!
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy this product. It keeps my hands soft and it gets the job done. It is a little thin for my liking but nothing major and a little goes a long way. I'm a happy dishwasher at home :-)
Phoebe L.
Irvine, CA
I love this detergent. Some detergents don't effectively take off all the oil, however this one does what it is supposed to do. The scent isn't overwhelming and doesn't leave your hands dry.
Ashley W.
The only dish soap that I use in my house. Ive tried a lot of others and it seems this one is the best. You don't have to use a ton to get the dishes clean. It also doesn't make my sponge stink!
Joyce H.
Gladewater, TX
I haven't gotten the gallon size, but I have gotten the smaller bottles to sit on the sink. This detergent works pretty well although I do wish that the bubbles didn't leave so much residue.
Malia T.
Ridge, NY
I love how this dish soap smells and is super gentle on hands. I don't even mind using it as a hand soap when I'm not washing dishes. It also does a great job cleaning dishes. Love this product.
Rosario C.
Antioch, CA
This product does a great job cutting grease. I really like the smell. I would say is this is a traditional dishwashing liquid. The cleaning power is most adequate for all of my daily needs.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
This is so easy on your hands, you will want to use it all the time. It is affordable, works great, and actually moisturizes your hand while you wash dishes. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling either.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?