BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I like this dish soap, i am normally a Dawn girl, but Palmolive has been coming out with some amazing smells, and from using them I can say that they are good at cutting grease and cleaning dishes.
Kalyn W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Loved everything about this product the smell, the way it looks, and the way it cleans. this is my first day using it but i can see a difference in my hands , so glad i got this, will repurchase.
Rita E.
Marlton, NJ
My dishes are clean and my hands are happy!
It smells amazing (cocoa butter is my favorite)!
I've been loyal to the brand forever and have regretted every time I "cheated"!
Great kitchen helper!
Rachel C.
Frederick, MD
I use this occasionally when it goes on sale at the store. I like it and it's a little cheaper than the other high end dish soap but it's not my favorite. It gets the job done and it's worth the price
Michelle C.
Westlake, OH
I love Palmolive dish soap! I buy it on sale at my local store, it's awesome! Great scent and works great. I have to hand wash as we don't have a dishwasher, and I wouldn't do that any other way!
penny l.
Laconia, NH
I don't always use this dish liquid. I find it to be a bit watered down. It is available most anywhere at an affordable price so I do use it in a pinch, but still not my first choice for dishes
Jennifer T.
Mabelvale, AR
I have tried using this brand and found that I ended up using more than I ever have using a different brand. It also does not remove grease very effectively without soaking for a while first. Overall not worth it for use on dishes but it does make a great hand soap.
Emily I.
brick,nj
Works great! Smells great! Easy on the skin! Cuts grease and gets stuck on food off. Last a long time and a great value. I always buy this product it's my go to for dishes. I always recommend it!
Betsy G.
Bluffton, SC
I love Palmolive, Been using this dish detergent since I was a child. ( The original GREEN one) It smell good and your hands feel so fresh not sticky. Almost like lotion. So cuts the grease, cleans the dishes and leaves your hands soft. What else can you ask for.
Karina G.
Ceres, CA
I love this dish washing soap it has a really good sent I always Guy it at target,Costco,or foodmaxx i have been using this dish soap for years and I like it leave your hands feeling great too!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?