BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Renewed J.
I was disappointed in the consistency of this soap. It didn't lather as well as I had hope to do greasy dishes. It smells great and it wonderful on the hands. I will be using as a handsoap.

Bonnie H.
San Diego, CA
This line of dish washing soap was tough on greasy dishes yet gentle on my hands. It left my dishes spotless and best of all, it smells great. This is now my all time favorite dish washing soap.
Julia S.
Olive Hill, KY
I tried this product while I was helping my grandmother wash dishes! It smells great, cleans great, and leaves your hands feeling soft! I would definitely buy this product to use in my own home!
Karen L.
San Rafael, CA
Currently using the Palmolive Soft Touch Aloe and I love it! It leaves my hands feeling soft after I do my dishes. It's a wonderful feeling. Now I don't even need to use gloves for my dishes. It's a great product go out and buy it! I can't wait to try the other ones!
Randi U.
Pall Mall, TN
I have been using this dish soap and I can say that I am simply amazed. The smell is wonderful and enlightening and it does better than the other more expensive brands. After trying this I am positive that I am going to keep buying the Palmolive soft touch from now on.
Resheba B.
With this product I find that it tends to overload my dishwashing machine with soap suds. These suds then come pouring out of the dishwasher and I'm left with an even bigger mess to clean up.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
This is so easy on your hands, you will want to use it all the time. It is affordable, works great, and actually moisturizes your hand while you wash dishes. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling either.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
A little goes a long way . I usually get Dawn but I was surprised to find the Palmolive had some very strong suds and got things clean with very little. Also I like the clean scents it comes in.
Blanca C.
Hammond, IN
I am constantly washing dishes so my hands dry out really quickly and easily, I have used this a couple of times and have noticed that my hands are getting softer. Definitely going to buy more.
Rhiannon L.
It smells good and it cleans well, I can't complain especially since it's not as pricey as competitors. My grandmother switch to this from Ajax and hasn't went back and I truck her judgment.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?