BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
It is okay, it is not my favorite brand, I do prefer dawn it works better than Palmolive, but If I don buy Dawn Palmolive is my second choice. I received this product complimentary from Influenster
Lizette S.
Van Nuys , CA
This is you standard soap. There is nothing really spectacular about it. I wouldn't say it leaves your hands soft, but it won't dry them out either. I still need to apply lotion after washing dishes
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
With a family of 3, the dishes seem to always pile up when it comes time to cook our meals -- this dish soap cleans the dishes and the grease/grime right off without making my hands rough!1 Love it!
Esmeralda S.
Favorite dish soap brand. Not only affordable but also gets the job done. I have used other dish soaps but always come back to Palmolive. It is gentle on your hands and it smells real good too
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
LOVE the Palmolive brand in general, I always purchase it for dishwashing. The soft touch label is great and smells fantastic. I love that it doesn't leave spots on dishes or dry skin on my hands!
michele d.
Blackstone, VA
I love how Palmolive makes my hands soft and silky. The smell stays on my hands for some time afterwards. You do have to exchange all this pampering for minor lack in cleaning and grease fighting, but, nothing a little extra hot water will take care of. Love Palmolive!
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
I absolutely LOVE Palmolive Soft Touch dish soap. It's my GO TO dish soap. I've tried many others and they just don't clean as nicely. I also don't get the dry feeling on my skin afterwards either!
Lisa C.
Topeka, KS
The coconut butter kind is what I use. Its so good on dishes & doesn't irritate my hands. I always make sure to grab this when I'm out. Love it to pieces! Its gentle enough that I don't need lotion.
veronica c.
Winter has been cruel to my skin, my poor hands were dry and cracked! This Palmolive with vitamin E has brought them back. My hands are soft and my dishes are clean who can ask for anything better!
Sherene B.
Rosemount
In addition to leaving my dishes sparkling clean this smelled soooo good. I received this along with another bottle to try and I have to say that I have switched to this brand exclusively. Love it!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?