BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Desiree B.
Lubbock , TX
Amazing soap. Definitely keeps my hands soft and doesn't dry them out. This is perfect for me since I live at high elevation. I did get this as a tester and it was full size. I was very impressed.
veronica c.
Winter has been cruel to my skin, my poor hands were dry and cracked! This Palmolive with vitamin E has brought them back. My hands are soft and my dishes are clean who can ask for anything better!
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
With a family of 3, the dishes seem to always pile up when it comes time to cook our meals -- this dish soap cleans the dishes and the grease/grime right off without making my hands rough!1 Love it!
Lizette S.
Van Nuys , CA
This is you standard soap. There is nothing really spectacular about it. I wouldn't say it leaves your hands soft, but it won't dry them out either. I still need to apply lotion after washing dishes
Kelly W.
Rockford, MI
I really like this product. It cleans my dishes well with no water marks. I don't feel like I have to door clean my dishes as much prior to putting the dishes in the dish washer, which is great.
Dyanna H.
Sayville , NY
I actually just purchased this soap today at Stop and Shop. It was 2 for $5 which I thought was a great deal. I went home to wash my sink full of dishes and it worked great. So glad I got this soap.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
It is okay, it is not my favorite brand, I do prefer dawn it works better than Palmolive, but If I don buy Dawn Palmolive is my second choice. I received this product complimentary from Influenster
Kelsey F.
Cumming, GA
I love the coconut butter additive and the smell. Makes me want to wash my dishes even more because I'm hooked on that scent. Does a great job getting my dishes clean and also leaves my hands smooth
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
LOVE the Palmolive brand in general, I always purchase it for dishwashing. The soft touch label is great and smells fantastic. I love that it doesn't leave spots on dishes or dry skin on my hands!
Esmeralda S.
Favorite dish soap brand. Not only affordable but also gets the job done. I have used other dish soaps but always come back to Palmolive. It is gentle on your hands and it smells real good too
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?