BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original
Great dish soap, would buy again from ant grocery store, as effective and trustworthy as my mother always said, hard to get color tones away but works great and smells awesome. 10:10 would recommend
Darlene R.
We've had this soap in my house since before I was born. It is definitely a family favorite! It gets the job done. It has a nice smell. And if you want something to moisturize your skin? They created lotion for a reason so just put some on after you finish washing your dishes.
Elizabeth S.
I've used Palmolive my entire life. My mom prefers it over any other dish soap and now I buy it for my household. Comes in a variety of scents and scrubbing mediums. Great product for sensitive hands.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite "old school" dish soap, the formula is great, it does excellent job getting rid of the grease, it's smells awesome and is gentle on your skin. I hope they never change the formula.
Jessica S.
Lexington , SC
Great dish soap! Cuts grease, great smell, no yucky residue, appealing packaging & best of all my hands no longer crack & peel from dish washing. Makes my hands soft & skin seems younger & healthier.
Dyanna H.
Sayville , NY
I actually just purchased this soap today at Stop and Shop. It was 2 for $5 which I thought was a great deal. I went home to wash my sink full of dishes and it worked great. So glad I got this soap.
Felicia S.
Clarksville, TN
Palmolive dish washing liquid I not only use it for dishes I use in for my personal manicure and pedicure the sent is light smell very good and it's also light on the skin as well as your pocket
michele d.
Blackstone, VA
I love how Palmolive makes my hands soft and silky. The smell stays on my hands for some time afterwards. You do have to exchange all this pampering for minor lack in cleaning and grease fighting, but, nothing a little extra hot water will take care of. Love Palmolive!
Nicole G.
This is the only brand of detergent I use. It has a great price and is a great quality. Most of the time we find a detergent at a great cost it is watery. But this one is great it does not do that
Sherene B.
Rosemount
In addition to leaving my dishes sparkling clean this smelled soooo good. I received this along with another bottle to try and I have to say that I have switched to this brand exclusively. Love it!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?