BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nicole B.
Norwalk, CT
First I must say that I was surprised when i got my box last year that they were FULL size samples. The pink is really mild on your hands but cleans the dishes. It is also a nice frragance that makes the house smell nice while you're washing dishes.

This product is great.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I'm going to say the same thing as Dawn. This soap has been around for so long and definitely does the job that it can be a little thick getting off your hands so I would suggest putting it into a sponge
Alicia S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I started using this brand after I had coupon and I haven't gone back since. It's got a great scent, and works hard at getting rid of the nasty stuff on the dishes, plus it never dries my hands out!
Ashley F.
Jenison, MI
Love this. I always buy it at Costco. It is a great product that everyone should use. Not disappointing at all and very effective. It has a great scent that leaves everything smelling fresh and clean.
Sunandha W.
Lindenhurst, NY
The claim soft touch was the one that made me try this wen I got this. But once I started using it my dish soap has been replaced by this. Cleans the dishes effectively and doesn't dry my hands too.
Shaquala W.
Wagram , NC
All you need is a small squirt and you're able to clean a boat load of dirty dishes. Palmolive most definitely gets the tough work done. Palmolive and hot water together, you can't go wrong! 💯
Jennifer R.
Olney, IL
Its soap. Don't really have much to say about this product but it does its job. I love that it comes in different scene so you can find something that you will enjoy. Cleaning power is super nicee!
Great dish soap, would buy again from ant grocery store, as effective and trustworthy as my mother always said, hard to get color tones away but works great and smells awesome. 10:10 would recommend
Darlene R.
We've had this soap in my house since before I was born. It is definitely a family favorite! It gets the job done. It has a nice smell. And if you want something to moisturize your skin? They created lotion for a reason so just put some on after you finish washing your dishes.
Elizabeth S.
I've used Palmolive my entire life. My mom prefers it over any other dish soap and now I buy it for my household. Comes in a variety of scents and scrubbing mediums. Great product for sensitive hands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?