BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Patricia L.
Ok, but not the best for greasy dishes. I usually don't buy this unless I'm in a pinch. It's very basic, although they do carry more effective detergents, the Platinum or Titanium ones are top notch.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
This is my first time using Palmolive in YEARS. I am quite impressed with the way it cleans my dishes, smells fresh AND leaves my hands feeling great afterwards. Will definitely purchase in the future.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I'm not a huge fan of washing dishes (who is, really, right?) but this dish soap really makes it a more enjoyable experience. this smells so good, it doesn't dry out my hands, and it's reasonably priced.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
This detergent has more than just a use for dirty dishes. This is great for cleaning my floors. I dilute it 4 parts water to 1 part soap. I use the hottest water possible to get all the stuck on dirt off.
Stephanie L.
Florissant, MO
I always find myself looking for lotion after doing the dishes because dish soap typically drys out my skin really bad. Not with this! This stuff works great on the dirty dishes AND keeps my hands soft.
Jannette L.
Salinas, CA
It is very soapy and washes a lot of dishes compared to generic brands. The glass dishes come out very sparkly as well! It is also veryyyy soft on the hands and they don't feel terrible after the chores!
Tracie T.
Crockett, TX
I have actually been using this product for my whole life and with every changing year they continue to strive to provide the customer with many choices and ranges to pick from to suit there needs. Wonderful product and my dishes are super clean and my hands feel and smell great.
Aleexa M.
It is a product that really facilitates the cleanliness of our frets, removes the fat easily as well as you stain, apart from the fact that it removes the bad smells, I recommend it for his daily use
pamela g.
Dallas, TX
I think this is amazing it really is tough on grease and leaves your hands smooth soft not like other brands that your hands feel super dry after washing dishes and than you have to put lots of lotion
Ryan K.
Taunton, MA
My favorite dish soap.. works better than the competitors. It actually removes grease from pits and pans and the smell is just okay but it does a great job cleaning. Always buy this brand good price too
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?