BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
S.Y. B.
NORTH CHESTERFIELD , VA
I have sensitive skin. With most dish detergents I wear gloves but not with Palmolive. My hands remain soft my skin doesn't dry and best of all my dishes are clean and I don't have to use a lot to do the job.
Nancy A.
Boston, MA
I use to suffer from really dry hands, i have to have my dishes clean all the time. love this brand because it helps me keep my hands a lot softer than the other brands. deffinatly will be sticking to this !
kelly l.
Byron, GA
Palmolive is a cheap brand but it does the job. I love the smell and it gets my dishes clean and looking new. I would recommend using Palmolive if you are looking for a cheaper solution to your dirty dishes!
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Palmolive smells great , good on skin, and washes off well. Tough grease stains are easy to wash away with this product. The other brands will have your hands all dry and scaly looking but Palmolive does not .
Melissa M.
This soap is ok. It seems like it is really hard to rinse off. It cuts down grease fine but that’s all I would use it for. I prefer dawn. Also the scent of this is odd. I don’t like it. I wouldn’t recommend this
Jennifer K.
Newcastle, CA
I really like the smell of both the Vitamin E and the Coconut Butter scents. The soap works well but I still like the "blue brand" better for cutting grease. The Palmolive does leave my hands feeling softer.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Great deal and great product to get that grease out the way.. I wash my dishes with this and then I put them in the dish washer and they come out sparkling clean and all the soap you save!! It's so i worth it.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
I've been using this product for years and still have not disappointed. This product lasts long and smells great My hands never get dry while im washing dishes . This product is 100% a good price for its value. I would recommended this to everybody
Tori S.
Loranger, LA
I love the scent! It's seriously so refreshing. I do wish that the soap was a bit thicker and fought grease a bit better. I would say it comes in second, with Dawn being first. I usually buy it once a month.
Casey B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Yea, I am a man. But hey, I do the dishes in the house. (When my son isn't)
Palmolive is not our everyday brand, but it gets the job done.
Tend to use more soap then our regular brand but it does the job.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?