BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
Love how big the bottle is!! It's amazing!! And last for so long. Normally soaps do NOT get the grease off, but this one does like so other!! I get it from Sams club and it's not expensive at all!! I love it!
Kristen H.
Pamolive is my go to dish soap. It's tough on grease, smells lovely, and makes my hands super soft. It only takes a little bit of soap to do so much cleaning, so the bottle lasts a long time. Love this product.
Julie P.
Cave City, KY
I have purchased Palmolive Liquid Dishwashing Detergent several times. I am very happy with it. It has a great smell and cleans very well. It is comparable in price to other major brands. I would recommend it to anyone and would purchase it again.
Lauren N.
Pelham, AL
I like this soap more for hand washing than cleaning my dishes. While it's reasonably priced, it does seem to take more of the liquid to do the work of some other brands.

However, the scent IS really good.
Mikee G.
Miami Lakes, FL
Get a. IG bottle at BJ's and it literally will last the whole year. Just gotta purchase a smalle travel size bottle at the dollar store every so often to refill!
Brianna T.
Redlands, CA
This is my favorite dish soap. It doesn't dry out my hands when I use it but it has the power to cut through grease in an instant. I purchased the aloe vera one -its a blue/green color- and it smells nice too.
I bought mines at target. Horrible the sent is way to strong and its not even a good sent I bought it at target. The price is over rated this tumps down on this one. The after smell on my hands smells so bad
jamie d.
Fall Branch, TN
Amazing!!!! I use this for a bunch of different things around the house. I normally use the original scent, but I just tried the lavender and I think I fell in love! Plus it makes your skin nice and soft too!
Emily H.
Lakeside, CA
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. SO much better than Dawn when it comes to getting dishes done. Fights grease off and still gentle enough to keep your hands from drying out when washing dishes all the time.
Nancy A.
Boston, MA
I use to suffer from really dry hands, i have to have my dishes clean all the time. love this brand because it helps me keep my hands a lot softer than the other brands. deffinatly will be sticking to this !
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?