BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Vanessa B.
Russellville, AR
I have used this soap for over 10 years and never gotten disapointed. It does not dry my hands and lasts for a long time eventhough I was dishes everyday, at least twice a day. I use this product in my kitchen, my bathroom and when i ran out of shampoo i use it to wash my hair. Its amazing!
Dayna T.
I would take baths in this soap if I wasn't a blogger and have so many bath products love it,best soap ever can wait until Xmas scents come out!! Also cuts grease and then clean out your sink when done with dishes!
Serena S.
Austin, TX
This dish soap gets the job done. There's nothing special about the scent since it does smell like regular dish soap. The soap is always marked a good value so that's usually why pick it up. I do recommend this product
Osy O.
I recently tried one of these and they are great. Great scent, gentle on the hands, cleans well. It was great that I also had a coupon. I love the regular one (original) that I used to use but change is good.
kuku k.
I am a Palmolive fan. I have a hand soap pump at the kitchen sink filled with Palmolive. Either hands, or hand wash items. The soap is right there.
Thank you for a great product.
Jennifer T.
Mililani, HI
I've been a life long Dawn user. All other brands have always disappointed me. Palmolive soft touch changed the game. It is super tough on the grease and super gentle on the hands. I am so impressed with this product. It is also way less expensive than Dawn soap, which is a big plus!
Chantella G.
Fort Smith, AR
I never have to worry about my dishes not being clean it picks up all oil and dirt in my dishes. This is a very good brand. I also use it to get out stubborn makeup in my makeup brushes. Best investment ever.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent and how it cleans my dishes. The only thing that I dislike about it is that it makes my hands irritating. My hands itch and become red. I hate that so now I use gloves so I can use this soap.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
I like to use this dish soap to deep clean my makeup brushes. This dish soap cuts through grease and build up really good. I usually pick it up while grocery shopping. I would highly recommend this dish soap.
Lauren N.
Pelham, AL
I like this soap more for hand washing than cleaning my dishes. While it's reasonably priced, it does seem to take more of the liquid to do the work of some other brands.

However, the scent IS really good.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?