BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Veronica H.
I love this dish detergent. It leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling great! Don't usually like to wash dishes because other brands mess up my manicure but not with this one. I definitely recommend it :)
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
This is the only dish soap I've seen my mother using while growing up. Was curious why this one only so I asked her why and she told me these dish soap doesn't dry out her hands like the other ones. So now that I've grown up I too have been buying this. It's "Soft on hands and tough on grease."
Cindy B.
New Port Richey, FL
There are a lot of bargain brands out there or some of the top brands you can pay a lot of money for, but for the best value I think Palmolive is a fantastic choice. I used this one with the soft touch and it made my hands feel really nice while getting everything very clean. I recommend it.
Katrina N.
Adelanto, CA
THIS IS THE ONLY DISH SOAP THAT I USE , IT SMELLS GREAT AND LEAVES YOUR SKIN FEELING SOFT AFTER YOU ARE DONE USING IT , I HAVE USED OTHERS IN THE PAST THAT JUST LEAVE MY HANDS FEELING DRY THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT
Erica L.
I love Palmolive dish detergent it has a pleasant scent it really clean my dishes well and leave my kitchen smelling fresh and clean, I also use this product to wash some of my delicates and it does a great job.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this dish soap! It cleans really well, and it's not rough on my hands. I actually use it as a hand soap as well. Does what it says! I also like that I can get a big bottle for a good price. Smells great too!
Irma C.
Brawley, CA
Ever since I got the Palmolive voxbox this has been the only thing I buy around my house for the dishes. Its true what they say, its tough on grease but soft on hands. If you haven't tried it I suggest you should.
Amanda R.
Taunton, MA
My mother brought this detergent home today and I instantly fell in LOVE with the scent. I made sure to wash an ALREADY CLEAN pan JUST so I could smell this soap again. It cleans so well too!! Definitely a staple!
Ashlee S.
Midwest City, OK
Great for hands, not so much for dishes. It is very soft and moisturizing but it is not my favorite soap for cleaning dishes. I don't feel like it suds enough. I do like other palmolives but this isn't my favorite.
Brittany G.
Statesville, NC
Found this at dollar tree! I'm used to the pink dawn but wanted a change up so I grabbed this. I'm tempted to say this is better and cheaper! Love the scent & how it leaves my hands.. still hate dishes though lol
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?