BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Dave T.
La Palma, CA
Tough on oil but easy on my hands. I usually buy the gallon size to save $$ and pour a small amount into a used container. It leaves the dishes sparkling clean without any scent and its ready for its next use.
Sandra W.
Kew Gardens, NY
These are the first ones I use with my hubby in our new home.
They are absolutely awesome and smell great too. Just wish I had the COCOA One instead of the ALOE.
Only thing that needs to be worked on is, that it seems to be harder to get the grease off of the dishes than with other products.
Michelle M.
I received my product to try and they are both wonderful, the coconut butter smells so good and feels so silky, the vitamin e has a pleasant soft smell and keep my hands smooth. Will be buying this from now on.
Brooke W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smell of this soap! With 3 kids and not dishwasher, the smell is relaxing and it gets pots super clean with little soak time! I even got a sample of this while in the hospital delivering my little girl!
Estela C.
Does its job. It cleans great and removes grease. It is very affordable which I love. The smell is ok nothing special which is ok with me . Doesn't dry out my hands. It is definitely something I buy over and over
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Palmolive is an incredible line of products, they come in second to Dawn, but I much prefer the Palmolive scents. I love how if you need to wash your hands in the kitchen their formula will not dry out your hands!
Jennifer S.
Newnan, GA
I used Palmolive Liquid Dishwashing detergent all the time and would definitely recommend it for all of your dishwashing needs. I purchase Palmolive at Walmart, it's cost effect, works great on cleaning dishes.
Nicki H.
Wausau , WI
I usually always use Dawn dish soap. This Palmolive soap is actually better. Not only does it smell great and clean dishes well but it also has an attractive bottle design that looks nice sitting on the counter.
Liz J.
Palmolive is great! Gets off tough grease stains and basically does everything they claim to! Even fights against hard water or left on food stains which many others cannot handle. The best kind is the one with oxiclean
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I'll be honest I'm a dawn gal, but if I don get Palmolive I ALWAYS get this! Doesn't dry out my hands like other soap does, I do my dishes with bleach n this helps so much since the bleach is harsh on my hands :)
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?