BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Growing up my mother only used Palmolive and I have inherited that from her. No other brand compares. The smell and variety of smells available are all great. I love that after using Palmolive on a dish rag or sponge, the following day they don't have that bad humid moldy smell as I've noticed many others leave behind.
Shaunice L.
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap, it cuts through grease easily and quickly. There isn't any residue left over after cleaning. They have pleasant smells that aren't overpowering and pretty colors with different helpful qualities. I highly recommend this soap to others, especially since the price is so affordable.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
I love Palmolive. There are always good coupons for it along with it being on sale often which is good for this couponer. But it is one of my favorite grease busters! Plus it smells great too! I do love the fusion ones they have as well. Many more scents. Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean™ with Baking Soda & Lime
Kelechi K.
Woodland Hills
This product is a staple in my home. I love it because it is affordable, in my local grocery store, and it gets the job done. I also appreciate that it doesn’t take a large amount to wash the dishes. It is a excellent product I highly recommend.
Jack K.
Derry, NH
An old favorite. This is the dish soap my mom used and so I use it. I've tried other soaps usually because they were cheaper but the clean was never the same. I keep coming back to this soap. This cuts grease and grime easily and doesn't dry my hands out. I also had very sensitive skin and can't use many soaps.
Ebony J.
Palmolive always gets the grease off with ease. I always have a ton on dishes to wash at a time and I am pretty specific about how clean I like my dishes. I have tried some other brands but this really gets the job done.
Savannah N.
Monroe, NC
This stuff is wonderful. A little watered down compared to other brands, but it definitely gets the job done.

I also use this maybe twice a ear to bathe my dogs after they've played outside and has gotten ridiculously dirty. Always does the trick, and also gets rid of any fleas they've picked up outside.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Palmolive is a great brand for dishwashers soap and liquid dish soap... I use this frequently and haven't changed my brand for a long time. Palmolive is very affordable and can be found almost where any dish washing soap is
Monica P.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this product several times. This soap is strong enough to remove the grease from my pans but it's leaves my hands dry. I also wish they made more smells. I would buy it again but it's not my first choice.
Jackie M.
perris, CA
I have his dish soap all day and everyday . Very cheap can even get it at the 99 cent store . It has a nice clean scent to it . Very effective takes off greasiness . I recommend it to other that washes there dishes
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?