BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Mel G.
Springdale, PA
I buy this for my mother because I swear she uses it for everything from cleaning outside to doing dishes by hand.... She would even love this as a Christmas present . Has a great smell and cuts grease on dishes
Jennifer F.
We buy the green as r goes with our kitchen decor. Cuts through tough grease like bacon, has a
Really pleasant smell and is not too harsh on your hands. Bought front Walmart for less than a dollar so you cannot beat that!!
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
This is great! I can wash my dishes (plates, pots, casserole dishes, etc.), baby bottles, baby toys, pacifiers...everything! My hands don't feel dried out anymore! I'm switching to Palmolive Soft Touch permanently!
Antonita E.
Albuquerque
Great product, reasonably priced. Palmolive had been used for years in my family from my grandma, mom and all my aunt's it has been used for generations. A product that has been around for this long is worth using.
Michelle M.
I received my product to try and they are both wonderful, the coconut butter smells so good and feels so silky, the vitamin e has a pleasant soft smell and keep my hands smooth. Will be buying this from now on.
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
Palmolive dishwashing soap is hard on dishes and soft on my hands! I put a little bit of this soap on a sponge, and it usually lasts me about half of a load of dishes. The smell is fresh and moderate in strength.
Shannon C.
Galax, VA
I love the smell of Palmolive, but you can't beat the grease cutting of dawn. I make cakes, and my piping bags always feel greasy after using Palmolive, but the dawn always seems to cut through the grease better.
Tara W.
Waltham, MA
Love this, its an old faithful in our house. It gets the job done every time and see no reason to try anything else. As the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it! Great price, great value, great product!
Jennifer S.
Newnan, GA
I used Palmolive Liquid Dishwashing detergent all the time and would definitely recommend it for all of your dishwashing needs. I purchase Palmolive at Walmart, it's cost effect, works great on cleaning dishes.
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I'll be honest I'm a dawn gal, but if I don get Palmolive I ALWAYS get this! Doesn't dry out my hands like other soap does, I do my dishes with bleach n this helps so much since the bleach is harsh on my hands :)
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?