BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Mel G.
Springdale, PA
I buy this for my mother because I swear she uses it for everything from cleaning outside to doing dishes by hand.... She would even love this as a Christmas present . Has a great smell and cuts grease on dishes
Emily A.
Ashland, VA
I love the Palmolive w/ Shea Butter!! It smells good and leaves your hands feeling soft!! The price it great, and I would definitely recommend it and I WILL purchase it again!!
Brittany S.
Lebanon, OH
This is the only dish soap I will use. I've tried many kinds especially with my daughters bottles. This is the only one that doesn't leave a filmy residue behind.
Emily P.
Anaheim , CA
I'm not really the one to rave about dish soap but I have to say that this does keep my hands soft after use. I was really surprise. And also it has an amazing smell to it. I know I will go and buy it when I run out.
Jennifer F.
We buy the green as r goes with our kitchen decor. Cuts through tough grease like bacon, has a
Really pleasant smell and is not too harsh on your hands. Bought front Walmart for less than a dollar so you cannot beat that!!
Rhayssa S.
Long Branch, NJ
Gosto muito pois tira bastante a gordura, o cheiro é bom mas eu acho muito forte, mas no geral é bom gostaria que o cheiro fosse mais fraco. Em comparação com outras marcas ele rende bem mas o cheiro deixa a desejar
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
We use this for multiple cleaning purposes. From dishes, to tubs to the car! The scent is light and fresh. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. We can always find a good deal and coupon on it as well. Best place is Kroger or Target.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using Palmolive for as long as I can remember! Even when we were super young, I can recall my mom and grandma using it. It’s tough on grease and a lot gentler on hands than many other dish detergent brands
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
This is great! I can wash my dishes (plates, pots, casserole dishes, etc.), baby bottles, baby toys, pacifiers...everything! My hands don't feel dried out anymore! I'm switching to Palmolive Soft Touch permanently!
Amanda M.
Plover, WI
Worked great on dishes and keeping my hands soft. But there must be something in it that doesn't agree with me as my hands itched like crazy after doing the dishes. I've never had this problem before. But I would still recommend it to others because it did keep my hands soft and clean very very well.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?