BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Rebecca B.
Cowarts, AL
When i saw the advertisment for this... i was not all for it! Then, It was purchased for me in a cleaning supplies housewarming gift and i am sold! It smells great and works amazing... on dishes and my sensitive girly hands!
Tiffany K.
I actually don't mind doing dishes when I use Palmolive. I have very dry hands and this helps when it comes to not drying them out any further. It leaves my hands soft after I do a sinkful of dishes. Great product.
Nikki H.
little elm
I was sent three of the new palmolive dish soaps in the mail from influenster. They are all three amazing. I love the sent. The aloe soap left my hands feeling amazing. Makes me want to keep washing dishes...almost :)
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
If you are a college student or live alone or have roommates this product is for you. It great idea to stock up . The smell is amazing. it is great on your hands.
Heather B.
Jackson, MO
I love this! It smells amazing, works great, and makes my hands feel amazing unlike most dish washing liquids that make them feel dry. It is well worth the money.
Jessia B.
Mason, OH
In my opinion, this doesn't compare to the Dawn with Olay dish soap.. My hands are never dry anymore! The Palmolive is the less expensive version, though. Whenever I am tight on money, I will definitely choose this.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Palmolive is a great dish soap brand. Their motto "Tough on grease, Soft on hands" proves to be very true! This soap leaves your dishes feeling clean and your hands feeling as if they never even touched a dirty dish!
Mikaela R.
GLASSBORO, NJ
A little bit of this soap goes a long way so this size bottle can last for a while. It's not harsh on my skin and has a nice scent. If you soak something you need to wash in water and this soap anything will come off.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Not a fan of Palmolive. I prefer other dishwashing products. I don't like the scent and I feel like this product doesn't work as well as other products on the market.
kris C.
Lincoln, IL
I palmolive dish soap because it makes the right amount of soap suds and it keeps my hands from drying out and it smells great and i use less and the cheapper ones don't get the dishes as clean and do not leave a film on the dishes and it is a good price and if you use coupons it makes it a great deal,
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?