BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Palmolive is a great dish soap brand. Their motto "Tough on grease, Soft on hands" proves to be very true! This soap leaves your dishes feeling clean and your hands feeling as if they never even touched a dirty dish!
Anahí E.
Hesperia, CA
Use this soap about Everytime I do dishes I love that it cuts thru grease Whit ease and doesn't leave dishes oily. It also reduces good particles and strains Whit ease. And leaves a clean boot over powering scent.
Esther O.
Wichita Falls, TX
Immediately i got done with this soap i had to get another one. Everyone that uses this soap falls in love with it. Even my uncle started washing dishes because of this soap .. Lol
So gentle and it smells great!!
ilanger D.
Fort Stockton
This is not my favorite to wash my dishes with, it's good value, but I just don't really like the scent. Cleans the dishes nicely, I would say it is effective. But I will not be buying this dish soap again though.
Amanda C.
Columbus, OH
Usually after washing a sink full of dishes I can't stand the feel of my own hands. After using Palmolive soft touch my hands are softer than they ever were!! I love this soap & will not be usually anything else!!!
Kizzy P.
Three generations of my family have used the original, I loved and enjoyed how it keeps the grease away and your hands soft while getting into the grind thank you.
Nikki H.
little elm
I was sent three of the new palmolive dish soaps in the mail from influenster. They are all three amazing. I love the sent. The aloe soap left my hands feeling amazing. Makes me want to keep washing dishes...almost :)
Beltkiss S.
I have been washing dishes forever. I love this brand because it is soft and gentle on my hands. Not only that but it cuts right through grease and gets dishes super clean. I also use in my bathroom as my hand soap.
Catherine L.
Caldwell, ID
We haven't gotten around to even touching our broken dishwasher in ages so we mainly hand-wash and we don't buy anything but Palmolive. It breaks through grease perfectly and never dries out my hands, which is perfect when you can't afford to have anything/one else doing dishes for a household of six!
Emily A.
Ashland, VA
I love the Palmolive w/ Shea Butter!! It smells good and leaves your hands feeling soft!! The price it great, and I would definitely recommend it and I WILL purchase it again!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?