BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Norma C.
A little soap goes a very long way with Palmolive. I used to buy it regularly until my store raised the price. Nonetheless, I love the soap; it is a plus when my hands feel really silky after washing all the dishes.
Yala A.
Germantown, MD
It so smooth on my hands I use it sometimes instead of my hand soap. As far as dishes go, it leaves them clean and residue free. Smells great and most important, my nail polish doesn't chip when I do a load of dishes!
Denise R.
North port , FL
This dish soap is the GREATEST smelling soap ever!!! I am a stay at home mom and wife and I'm constantly washiing dishes all day. The Palmolive Soft Touch soap definitely helps my hands after a long dish washing session!!!
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use drag to wash dishes. But with this soap i love it.. LOL I have a family of 5 so I'm washing dishes non stop. Regular dish soap makes my hands dry. ugh.. I was a little skeptical buying this but it was worth it..
Bhavani S.
Columbus, OH
I am using for the past six months and I have been complemented by so many people that I have soft hands and sparkling dishes.
This stuff really works you get perfect clean dishes does not strip hands moisture so keeps your hand very soft. Thank you Influnester for the opportunity to review this product
Mariah C.
Newark, DE
This is THE best dish detergent you could ever buy. Gets all the grease out of pans, it smells good, it doesn't leave water marks and its a good price which also frequent has coupons for it. I buy it all the time.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a big fan of this dish soap at all. I like that it smells good but I could care less about how soft my hands are after using this. I have to use too much of the dish soap to get grease or dried up food off what I'm washing. Once, I'm done with my two bottles, I would not purchase this at all.
Alesia C.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love having the large size dish soap. My kids tend to use the dish soap to wash their hands. Even though we always have hand soap, they fill up their hands with dish soap, so I like to only keep a little bottle out and i refill it.
Danielle H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My grandmother used this brand exclusively when I was growing up. Now I use it too. There is someThing about the bright green color that brings mr back to my childhood not yo mention is is great at cutting through the grease.
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
I've grown up with my mom using Palmolive and that's what I've used as for as long as I can remember. It is reasonably priced and gets through the grime and grease.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?