BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Marien L.
Orlando, FL
I love it, removes the grease very well, the scent is nice, it doesn't leave the hands dry, overall it's very effective, not pricey at all, I always recommend it to my friends and family and everyone end loving it too.
Lili W.
This smells so good even my guy friends love it! It really is gentle on hands and tough on grease. Best part is, it's not super soapy so I don't have to keep rinsing my dishes and washing my hand to get the soap off!
Aracely R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how it feels on skin and cleans dishes pretty well. This product works miracles when it comes to those stubborn spots. Smells divine usually buy it at my near super market or 99c stores. Recommend using this product.
Natalie L.
I purchased the green one and wasn't a fan of the way it smelled. This detergent doesn't lather up like my others I have used, I felt like I had to apply the soap to every dish rather than a sink full to get them clean
Ashley M.
Dallas, TX
I love Palmolive dishwashing liquid because it's affordable and of good quality. I love this brand because they always issue coupons for it and it manages to get your dishes very clean. It's actually better than expected.
Lee F.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this product on a whim and fell in love with it! My hands were not sore and dry after washing dishes and it worked great on the dishes as well! I was worried about it's grease cutting effects that my usual product was known for, but it handled the challange perfectly! Would definitely buy again!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Palmolive is the only dish detergent I will use. I watched my grandmother and mother swear on it and I do too! It leaves you hands soft, degreases beautifully, you get plenty of suds and your dishes get squeaky clean.
Yala A.
Germantown, MD
It so smooth on my hands I use it sometimes instead of my hand soap. As far as dishes go, it leaves them clean and residue free. Smells great and most important, my nail polish doesn't chip when I do a load of dishes!
Sharon B.
Corbin, KY
I have used every dish detergent out there and I always end up coming back to Palmolive... it works wonder's with cleaning dishes and I really like the price... Very well one of my favorite cleaning item... Great Product!
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
As a couponer, i tend to stay with the brands that I can get for cheap, but not with this brand! I absolutely love the fact that it gets everything and then some off of my dishes, and it doesn't take intense scrubbing!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?