BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Shalaha L.
This product is the new family favorite! We are big dawn dish liquid users and Palmolive has made us reconsider! On top of the great smell and tough on grease job it does it still manages to give your hands that soft and smooth feel that you've never gotten before!Great product keep up the good work Palmolive
Laura B.
Loxahatchee, FL
I've tried varies dish detergents in this past, but none compare to the quality of Palmolive . The scents are amazing, it lathers well, and a little goes a long way
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have a dish washer and used plenty of dishwasher soaps and this actually gets all the food off the plates and it actually washes them their has been times where other soaps don't work and I have to wash dishes by hand.
Heather T.
Winona, MN
I used Palmolive when I had my little one. I used to help clean out bottles, cups, etc. It didn't leave residue and was very gentle on my hands. The hospital I had my son at actually uses it too.. so that's saying something!
Wendy P.
I've only used the Coconut Butter so far and I like it. It is very gentle on the hands however I just wish that it was a little tougher on my dish hence the "B" grade. Overall I do like it and would recommend it to friends.
LaKesha W.
Oceanside, CA
Recently bought these as a deal at Ralph's, they were .59 after coupon, and I'm in love with the scent!! I have to admit my hands are moisturized well after using this product. I'm a fan. The Vitamin E and Coconut...the best!!!
Helen O.
Phoenix, AZ
I can typically find this product at an affordable price. Which is perfect when you're budgeting like I am. Plus it always does the trick of getting my dishes clean!
Jessica L.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely HATE washing dishes. It depresses me to even think about it. My skin is sensitive so washing dishes really dries them at. So when I do wash dishes I use Palmolive it leaves my hands really soft and moisturized.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
To liquidy I like higher concentrated dish soaps, I love the Palmolive with Oxi! That is an amazing dish detergent and cleans amazingly. Not to mention it smells great!
kelsie g.
Saint Cloud, FL
Since our dishwasher broke, this is the only dish soap I will use to clean our dishes. Very gentle on my hands while also cleaning our dishes! Plus it smells amazing!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?