BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
madison b.
Paintsville, KY
I like it if I have to use, it does clean but lives hands dry and doesnt really have a smell, I like this for little dish washing jobs not big everyday jobs. Great value for your dollar if you dont mind using lotion after washing dishes.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really don't care to much for this product. It doesn't bubble up very good and it doesn't great the grease off that good, you have to scrub really hard to get your dishes clean. The smell is ok but not great. I will not be buying again. You can find this brand anywhere they even have little bottles of it for $1 at Dollar General.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
I like this liquid detergent a lot. The only downside is that it is a very big bottle and sometimes hard to manage. Although, it is affordable, effective and of good value. The scent could be a bit stronger. Overall, it is a good product. I would recommend.
Maha K.
Clarksville , MD
I always pick this up when I am in need of detergent. I easily refill my smaller bottle and put this gallon bottle away until I need to refill again. It is great for someone who goes through a lot of detergent but would not recommend for someone who does not have a lot of storage space.
Ebony T.
Roanoke, VA
Any type of Palmolive products are the best to use when washing dishes. If you have ever noticed, Palmolive is the only company that has affordable dish detergent. This particular dish detergent also helps with keeping your hands soft and clean.
Rayell B.
I love this dishwashing liquid. I rarely have to add more for it to bubble up. I love the scent. It's a very affordable and I recommend to others.. I don't have any cons about this product. I have purchased this product many times.
Raquel G.
Cutler Bay, FL
What can I say..its a family tradition to use original sent Pamolive! Every time my husband washes dishes he says it brings back memories of when he would visit his grandmother as a child. This product does exactly what it states it does and there is a reason why it's been around for so many years. This is a great product!
Amber S.
Lynnville, IN
I love the smell as well as how much it helps cut my discwashing time in half. Growing up my grandma used this brand so the smell gives me great memories. I also realized why my grandma inly used this product to wash her dishes!
Nikki E.
Langhorne , PA
I have the giant container of this under my sink and use it to refill a smaller container. It's a good value for the size and last a long time (I haven't had to buy dish soap in a year) it works great for me, smells nice, and doesn't dry out my hands. I'd recommend it to others
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Growing up my mother only used Palmolive and I have inherited that from her. No other brand compares. The smell and variety of smells available are all great. I love that after using Palmolive on a dish rag or sponge, the following day they don't have that bad humid moldy smell as I've noticed many others leave behind.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?