BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Dominique P.
Waverly, VA
Let's get real, no one enjoys washing dishes, and on top of that the amount that soaps dry out your hands is a bummer. Palmolive really hit a home run with this detergent, it's scented perfectly and certainly delivers a soft touch.
Lorena M.
Cleans my dishes well, no grease left behind. I bought mines at target and Walmart for a reasonable price. I love that they have a huge variety of scents to pick from.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Clean and care for your hands at the same time that you have this soap particularly I find other uses besides the dishes I also scrub bath ceramics and my beauty materials
Diana B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I give this a B. it is a great soap tough on grease. small amount goes along way :) but my old soap is but $3 cheaper and does the same job.. over all its a great product but i wont pay $3 more for something i can get for $1..
Erin R.
Piqua, OH
I always thought that Dawn was the best until my boyfriend picked-up regular green Palmolive, LOVE it does the same with cutting the grease as Dawn does and my hands feel pretty good even with doing dishes multiple times a day.
Maria S.
This is the only soap I use. I have seasonal dry hands due to the cold and this is the only soap that keeps my. Hands from getting externally dry. I purchase over and over.
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
I have this soap in the coconut butter scent and it's hard on the dishes and soft on my hands! Normal dish soap dries my hands right out but I feel like this dish soap actually HELPS moisturize my hands. The scent is a nice plus too.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
It gets used many times a day, especially since I live with 7 other people. It's a really good value and not all pricey. It's nicely scented, not soap smelly. And you can buy it at most grocery stores. And I'm a repeat buyer.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
The only reason that I like to do the dishes is to get away from a nagging family and the smell and texture is everything to me, I love the brand, all the different smells effect my choice too but my hands are always so soft, the smell is indulging and it actually makes me happy to do the dishes with Palmolive.
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
It's pretty manual, it has a great scent, and it comes in a lot of seasonal fragrances, cheap, and you can buy it at Walmart, and dollar stores. It's greatly effective.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?