BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I bought this when we had a little trouble with our dishwasher and I had to do dishes by hand. It really makes a HUGE difference. Before this my hands were dry and hurting after doing the dishes but now they feel soft afterwards!
Lynda M.
Spring, TX
It has a great scent, it cuts through grease and leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
Sometimes when stuff is stuck on my pans I'd add water and Palmolive and turn on the heat on the pan and it actually makes the room smell good.
Katie B.
Bay City, MI
This is one of my favorite dish soaps to use. It's well worth the extra money because it doesn't leave your hands dry after doing a countertop full of dishes. Not to mention the scent is awesome. Maybe that's just an added bonus?
Mackenzie B.
Concord, Nh
I love this soap for many reasons. Of course, it's great for the obvious; washing dishes. It does a great job cleaning and moisturizing hands too. My favorite use for it though is washing my makeup brushes! I love to use the Coconut Butter one because it washes my makeup brushes throughly and leaves them very, very soft!
Elizabeth V.
South Gate , CA
Great at tackling grease! It comes indifferent smells. It's also gray on hands specially for those who wash dishes constantly and have trouble removing food. Palmolive has a soft touch but is effective when tackling dirty dishes
Michelle C.
Leonardtown, MD
When someone has dry and sensitive skin, it's hard to find a dish soap that cuts grease, but doesn't cause your hands to look like they belong to a crocodile. Palmolive is the perfect dish soap for clean dishes and soft hands.
Janice S.
I don't normally wear gloved while washing dishes. When I use Palmolive I can tell a difference. I ran out and bought a different brand (major brand) and could tell right away. There was such a difference I gave the other brand to my husband to use in his shop and I went back to Palmolive...oh...it cleans my dishes too!
Allison A.
Wylie, TX
Prior to having baby items, we mostly washed in the dishwasher. Now we wash most child items by hand and Palmolive is my favorite dish soap to use. I like how it suds up, smells, and is gentle on my hands.
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
I got these in an influenster box. I really like them. They smell good. They do seem to soften my hands. :) They are a bit thinner then I normal like. and it takes a bit more soap because of this. But they are a really nice soap.
Corrine V.
Pecos, NM
I usually get dry. chapped hands from washing dishes! I hate to use gloves. This product worked on the first try and my hands felt so soft and not greasy or dry after! Plus it cleaned my dishes well and the scent it left behind! :)
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?