BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Katie B.
Providence, RI
I have very sensitive, dry skin and have found this product to be the BEST dish soap for me! It cuts grease and cleans well, while leaving dry skin on hand soft and moisturized. Highly recommended for those with sensitive/dry skin.
Elizabeth M.
Tyler, TX
I feel like it does help with soft hands but doesn't clean my dishes as well as i would like.
If i would have to use anyone it would be the one with Oxi clean in it. I feel like that is the one that gets the grease off of stuff.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I bought this when we had a little trouble with our dishwasher and I had to do dishes by hand. It really makes a HUGE difference. Before this my hands were dry and hurting after doing the dishes but now they feel soft afterwards!
Caryn H.
Bernardsville, NJ
I will never buy another dish soap, because this was gentle on my hands and it smelled wonderful. It got my dishes clean without having to use a large amount of soap like other brands, and I when I see it on sale I buy it in bulk!
Lynda M.
Spring, TX
It has a great scent, it cuts through grease and leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
Sometimes when stuff is stuck on my pans I'd add water and Palmolive and turn on the heat on the pan and it actually makes the room smell good.
Michelle C.
Leonardtown, MD
When someone has dry and sensitive skin, it's hard to find a dish soap that cuts grease, but doesn't cause your hands to look like they belong to a crocodile. Palmolive is the perfect dish soap for clean dishes and soft hands.
Allison A.
Wylie, TX
Prior to having baby items, we mostly washed in the dishwasher. Now we wash most child items by hand and Palmolive is my favorite dish soap to use. I like how it suds up, smells, and is gentle on my hands.
Mimi L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
The soft touch is the only dish detergent that i buy. the smell is not too strong where you feel like you haven't washed all of the soap off of your dishes. it leaves the hands feeling soft and smooth. and the best part, it's PINK
Janice S.
I don't normally wear gloved while washing dishes. When I use Palmolive I can tell a difference. I ran out and bought a different brand (major brand) and could tell right away. There was such a difference I gave the other brand to my husband to use in his shop and I went back to Palmolive...oh...it cleans my dishes too!
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Same great Palmolive brand with an added benefit to keep your hands soft to the touch. I love this product and recommend it to any. Not just tough on grease any longer!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?