BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nikki H.
Saint Louis, MO
This dish liquid has an amazing sent.It removes
all the dirt and junk.. doesn't leave behind any
residue on your dishes.It also softens hands Sooooo much.I will deffently start buying the soft touch Aloe.:)Highly recommended!!
Jennifer F.
Whiting , NJ
This was a great first vox box for the household! loved the product, cleans dishes well and you definitely do not need a lot to do the trick! it gets pretty sudsy fast so you definitely wanna watch how much you are using...this is a bonus bc u conserve more for a later time! it is also pretty affordable in stores as well!
Robersy A.
Ultra Palmolive® Original is the same grease-fighting, gentle-on-your-hands cleaner you know and trust, only now in a concentrated formula. So you can clean twice as many dishes.
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
The coconut smell is so intriguing and fresh it makes washing dishes not so bad. not to mention my hands don't take a beating from it so big PLUS! I recommend this product it really does its job on the tough dishes and your hands
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I hate washing dishes- until now! This soap is fantastic!! It removes grease, residue, film..anything. The best part is that it smells great and my hands are so soft after. Will never use anything else again. Thank you, Palmolive!
Crissie W.
I love this dishwashing detergent. It doesn't take much and smells very good. It's easy to use and cost-effective. You definitely get your moneys worth. I would definitely buy again. And I would also recommend for others to give it a try.
Candace C.
Columbia, KY
Personal I prefer gain or Ajax. I think this product leaves film on my dishes and I don't think it cuts grease. I have to scrub harder with this product as well. I just think for the money their are better products out there.
Denise S.
Salinas, CA
I really like the Palmolive dishwashing soap... Unlike any other dishwashing soap out there, this one do feel like you are actually using a soap... it has the little foam slash bubbles idk... anywho, i do recommend this product
Mimi L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
The soft touch is the only dish detergent that i buy. the smell is not too strong where you feel like you haven't washed all of the soap off of your dishes. it leaves the hands feeling soft and smooth. and the best part, it's PINK
Amanda D.
Danville, IL
I am usually a die hard DAWN fan, but when I tried this out, I am converting over! Not only does it smell amazing, my hands were SUPER soft after doing the dishes. It lathered great and cuts through grease like a champ! Thanks!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?