BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
This product is awesome and I have been using it for a long time because it is so great at renoving grease. However I always use a super small amount because sometimes it is hard to remove and makes my dishwashing process take a bit longer
Karina D.
Glendora , CA
Great multipurpose dish soap. Removes oils and degree without and hassle... I love using this product even cleaning my makeup brushes.. a little pricey but well worth it.
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I hate washing dishes- until now! This soap is fantastic!! It removes grease, residue, film..anything. The best part is that it smells great and my hands are so soft after. Will never use anything else again. Thank you, Palmolive!
Amanda D.
Danville, IL
I am usually a die hard DAWN fan, but when I tried this out, I am converting over! Not only does it smell amazing, my hands were SUPER soft after doing the dishes. It lathered great and cuts through grease like a champ! Thanks!!
Heather D.
I don't care for this as a dish soap. I prefer something with bleach or a bleach alternative.. I do however use this when cleaning. It works good for washing down walls.
Patricia E.
Bronx, NY
....but using Palmolive soft touch makes it a little better. It smells amazing, it leaves my hands ultra soft (no hand cream necessary afterward!), and my dishes are spotless! This stuff is definitely a necessity for the kitchen.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
This is great - we wash all of our baby bottles by hand, and in the winter, we need something that will keep our hands from cracking and getting so dry. This really helps - plus it's just as tough a cleaner as any other dish soap.
Elizabeth L.
Cumming, GA
A product that actually comes through with what they claim! The scent is great, grease cutting is awesome, but best of all its like washing dishes with sudsy lotion. Love love love it! I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
Nice product and very well priced you can purchase it at the Dollar Tree or Walmart it is available at many different locations. Palmolive is classic it gets the job done no matter how tough without being so hard on delicate skin.
Crissie W.
I love this dishwashing detergent. It doesn't take much and smells very good. It's easy to use and cost-effective. You definitely get your moneys worth. I would definitely buy again. And I would also recommend for others to give it a try.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?