BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Amanda A.
Fairfax, VA
Not great as far as getting tough and settled stains out, but for the price it gets the job done. I usually only buy this product if it is on sale and if I have a coupon. I would recommend to others who don't need high power detergent.
Lisa S.
Bentonville, AR
I reluctantly tried the Palmolive Soft Touch in Coconut Butter as I've always been a loyal Dawn user. I was pleasantly surprised. The Palmolive smelled great, had the perfect amount of suds, cut grease and left my hands super smooth.
Arielle W.
Simi valley, CA
When I first received this I was skeptical about how much of a difference it could really make- WOW was I impressed! After my hands being so soft, I don't think I can go back, I LOVE this stuff, especially with how often I do dishes!!
Neosha G.
Macon, GA
I was excited to receive this product to review. GREAT stuff! I used the Aloe and Vitamin E for my dishes and they were perfect. No dry hands afterwards, not once. I shared the product with my mother and sister and they both loved it!
Bianca S.
San Diego, CA
I got two free Palmolives in the mail three weeks ago, and I am almost done with both of them. I am the dish washer in my house and usually my hands are really dry after washing dishes, but for once they are softer than using lotion.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
You can definitely tell the difference between Palmolive and the cheap soaps. With this the grease comes right off! The only downfall for me is it dries out my hands really bad.
Stephanie A.
I love the pink one smells amazing is so cute in my kitchen and it makes my hands so soft I have skin problems so if I wash dishes constantly with other soaps my hands will peel not with this soap my hands stay soft and no peeling! :)
Heather D.
I don't care for this as a dish soap. I prefer something with bleach or a bleach alternative.. I do however use this when cleaning. It works good for washing down walls.
Jackie G.
Milwaukee, WI
Great soap! It was a nice thick consistency, which you only need just a few pumps to wash a full sink of dishes. I'm very satisfied with this dish soap, the scent it's so fresh that you know your dishes are clean. I do recommend !
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
This is great - we wash all of our baby bottles by hand, and in the winter, we need something that will keep our hands from cracking and getting so dry. This really helps - plus it's just as tough a cleaner as any other dish soap.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?