BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer S.
I normally buy Dawn exclusively however I found a deal the other day that I just couldn't pass up. I was pleasantly surprised. I would say that Palmolive doesn't last as long as Dawn but it certainly is as easy on my skin as Dawn.
jaclyn d.
Creston, NC
My husband and I just finished our kitchen and I was a bit sad not to have a dishwasher. After finding soft touch, things are not so bad. I love the way the product smells and my hands have never been softer....Way to go Palmolive....
Joanna G.
Shawnee,ks
I love everything about this product! I bought it once just b/c it was on sale now I am hooked! its the only kind of dish soap I buy now! It feels so soft and silky as well! it smells nice, it looks nice, and it gets the job done!
Yoima S.
This product is dependable and avialable everywhere. It is a household dishwashing liquid that has nice scent varities and if affordable. It is a great value. I often purchase at stop and shop when I do my grocery shopping. I always buy this product.
Cintia Q.
Grand Rapids , MI
Thanks to Influenster I got to use this dish soap free! I like to use palmoliveSoftTouch now because it does the job of helping wash my dishes with using too much and smells great also leaves my hands looking beautiful and soft:)
Miranda D.
Jacksonville
Cleans dishes really well and gets all the oil off. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and it does an amazing job at getting all the makeup off and leaving the brushes smelling so good. I highly recommend and it’s more affordable.
Melissa C.
Lancaster
I love it! It smells great and leaves hand soft. I use it daily! Leaves my dishes nice and clean. I even put some in my dishwasher. I also use it to wash my make-up brushes! I love all Palmolive soaps but by far this is the best one.
Bianka P.
Alvin, TX
I love cooking dishes with cheese and sometimes and the end it's hard to remove . But thanks to this little guy that's easy ! Removes easy all of the food sticky and hard .
Lydia U.
Sonora, KY
I am constantly washing my hands in the kitchen sink and this is the only soap that I use. It doesn't dry out my skin, which is a miracle. My skin gets dry so easily, but this stuff is great. And the coconut butter smells AHHHmazing!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
You can definitely tell the difference between Palmolive and the cheap soaps. With this the grease comes right off! The only downfall for me is it dries out my hands really bad.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?