BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Michelle F.
Mission Viejo, CA
This stuff combines the best of both worlds...clean dishes as soft hands! You don't need to sacrifice one or the other when using this product. It's a nice benefit to have soft and moisturized hands after doing a chore like the dishes.
Vashti W.
Buford, GA
I love how I can do my dishes (Lately my dishwasher hasn't been working) and not have to wear gloves. The scents that they have are also a plus. Its a great dish soap that lasts long in water and its very moisturizing. I use it everyday.
Yelena L.
I love the scents and how clean and almost soft it makes my dishes. I know it's weird to say soft but my dishes have a nice glow and glide to them. Love the cocoa butter one. It's my favorite and Walgreens is always having these on sale for .99 cents! :)
Krystal B.
Portsmouth, OH
I'm not sure why this just has a smell I absolutely love to smell while washing dishes. I think the extra sixed bottles are good priced. It cleans my dishes just fine. I can get it from my local dollar store. I would recommend it.
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
I love, love, love the new soft touch Palmolive dish soap. I've started buying it when I'm in need of dish soap & it's safe to say it's my go-to brand now! They have made a loyal fan out of me. If you haven't tried it, you better!!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
The only dish wash soap I trust! I've tried different brands, but nothing beats Palmolive. I also use these to wash my make up brushes; a little soap & vinegar (found on Pinterest). I've tried the other scents, but this is my favorite.
Tina T.
Akron, OH
I really like the smell of the scents available. I like the feel it has when using it in the kitchen with my hands. I also just wash my hands with it in the kitchen as well as the dishes. Just love they way it makes my hands softer.
Karlie L.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy the scent and how soft it makes my hands feel, but I don't like it too much as dishwashing liquid. Its more like a handsoap to me. Also, it doesn't say anywhere on the bottle that its anti-bacterial so that bothers me as well.
Melissa A.
San Diego, CA
The scent is fresh and vibrant, saturates sponge while using little (compared to other brands that seem thinner in consistency) and leaves that bright shine like a ray of sun hitting it in the angle of perfection. I like this product.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
This is the same soap my grandma used, then my mom and then me! When my daughter got her first place his is what I got her too! It is a trusted name
That has been around for generations and won't be going anywhere! Best dishsoap ever
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?