BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Michelle F.
Mission Viejo, CA
This stuff combines the best of both worlds...clean dishes as soft hands! You don't need to sacrifice one or the other when using this product. It's a nice benefit to have soft and moisturized hands after doing a chore like the dishes.
Raven H.
Syracuse, NY
One of my favorite kitchen items, love the scent (and the other scents avaliable) and strength of the product. I also love that the product doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. Also does a great job of removing grease stains from clothing!
Laura H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how it made my hands feel, but I didn't like that I had to use so much of the product to get the grease off my dishes. Works awesome for washing the dogs and once had to use it to give my baby a bath and was so gentle on his skin.
Teresa H.
Woodstock, AL
I like this product it cleans really well and smell great and works well with my hands when iam doing the dishes my hands felt ok with some detergents makes my hands dry this is not like that and it cleans good to I would recommend this .
Yelena L.
I love the scents and how clean and almost soft it makes my dishes. I know it's weird to say soft but my dishes have a nice glow and glide to them. Love the cocoa butter one. It's my favorite and Walgreens is always having these on sale for .99 cents! :)
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
This is one dish soap I will never change. I have used this for over 20 years , leaves my dishes squeaky clean and with a couple drops I can clean my dinner dishes for a family of 9 . You can never go wrong with the original Palmolive .
Katherine G.
Panorama City, CA
I'm a mom so I'm always washing dishes. So my hands are always dry from washing dish after dish. But with this soap it leaves my hands so soft and smooth. Absolutely love this soap. I will never go back to another dish washing soap again
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
This soap was so soft and gentle on my hands, which is huge being a busy mommy and a waitress who is just washing her hands all day and night. I usually soak all of my pans or wash them right away so they did a great job doing my dishes.
Vashti W.
Buford, GA
I love how I can do my dishes (Lately my dishwasher hasn't been working) and not have to wear gloves. The scents that they have are also a plus. Its a great dish soap that lasts long in water and its very moisturizing. I use it everyday.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
I love this stuff! My mom buys this all the time. It makes my hands so smooth and really works well on the dishes. My favorite part is that this soap is thicker. You can use less than you would with that really runny stuff. Great product!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?