BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jessica C.
Beaverton, OR
I received this to try out from influenster and I absolutely love this dish soap. I feel like once this one is done I will be going to buy more. When I use it I do notice that it doesn't dry out my hands. My hands are silky all the time and this soap just enhances the feel every time is use this soap. Also it has a great smell!!!!
Alaina M.
Gilbert, AZ
Soap is always a nice thick larger and a little product goes a long way which is nice. I've used other brands and it's like I'm constantly needing more soap after washing just few dishes. Palmolive always has great smelling soaps too!
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
I purchases it and I love it! It was on sale at target for 2.25$ and I paid 1.75 because I had a coupon. Major difference compared to dawn in price and same cleaning quality.
Gabrielle W.
New Salem, PA
This stuff is awesome, it makes my dishes smell amazing and my house as well! I use this product for almost everything. I just love the smell! And plus my little cousins has a lung issue and this product doesn't bother effect him at all!
AMY G.
FRESNO, CA
Like other reviewers, I found the scent really enjoyable. But I didn't like the way I had to use more to get my dishes clean, or how it left my hands feeling kind of greasy afterward. I gave it a fair try, used a bottle, then switched back to Method.
Judina S.
I received both the soft touch and the aloe vera one and both of them are great. They make the dishes squeaky clean and keep my hands soft, which is a big deal because I used to hate having to do the dishes. Now I actually don't mind lol
Kim N.
I bought a whole bunch of these one time when it was dirt cheap at my local grocery store... Now I know why. It doesn't do its job. Doesn't foam up like other soap. I would use more soap than usual to wash dishes. Scent wasn't all there
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
i love it because it last me over a month because it only takes a drop to clean a hand full of plates i also like it because its economic and can find it at any grosery store
Marisol A.
Oakley, CA
This is the only dish soap we use at home & we've been using it for years. Doesn't dry out hands, and my mom is extremely sensitive to lotions, soaps, pretty much anything that touches her hands lol but she has no problems with this brand.
milagros o.
These products are of good quality I hope to continue enjoying this brand,The smell you have is very soft and rich also lasts much longer than other detergents,I hope you taste it and see its quality...They will not regret
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?