BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Laura W.
Lexington, KY
Very creamy and makes my hands feel soft after doing this dishes -- something I hate doing! But my hands feel soft afterward, the dishes are clean, and I really love smell of the coconut butter the best. I have NOT seen it in stores though!
Rebecca A.
Powder Springs, GA
Well as Palmolive says " soft on your hands while you do dishes" Well this doesn't fail. It smells nice without being overpowering like most that have scents but still cleans your dishes without having to scrub like your life depends on it.
Michelle H.
Bluff City, TN
I loved the palmolive soft touch dish detergent, i have never used a dish detergent that has left my hands feeling so soft and silky smooth (almost like a babies butt!!!) i would recommend this product to all women and men. that is just a bonus to the already great grease cutting detergent that works so well on stuck grease and grim!!!
Laci S.
I love this stuff. smells great. works great. all ive been using lately. it surprised me how well it takes off grease. I no longer have a dishwasher and must wash everything by hand so I needed a good soap and this one takes the cake by far
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
As a wife of a marine who dirtys dishes like crazy, I'm constantly washing dishes and this is the best soap I've ever tried. Not only cleans great it leaves my hands baby soft!
Angelica A.
Love the smell and the feel and how clean it gets my dishes and china. Still have the classic emerald green look while we all know and love about this product. I love going in the store and know a product is getting better but still the samee.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This product does what it says.It cuts the grease and leaves your hands incredibly soft.i love this dish soap because it smells so good.This product never leaves your hands dry.
Alaina M.
Gilbert, AZ
Soap is always a nice thick larger and a little product goes a long way which is nice. I've used other brands and it's like I'm constantly needing more soap after washing just few dishes. Palmolive always has great smelling soaps too!
Lauren M.
Berwick, PA
I always use this soap! It's by far my favorite, and doesn't dry out my hands very much. I have a dishwasher, but I like to wash my dishes before putting them in because I'm weird like that. I swear by this stuf when it comes to dishes!
Tahyda F.
It gets the job done and its easy on the hands, I'm a fragrance fanatic and I find that they don't have much variations, that is the only reason I marked it down a few stars.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?