BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Michelle F.
Whittier , CA
I love this soap I always get the pink bottle. I like the consistency of the liquid it's not to runny. It foams up up nicely and cuts grease well. You can't beat the value of this product. This is a lot from someone who dislikes washing dishes :)
Ye Sol S.
San Jose, CA
This dishwashing detergent is pretty effective when it comes to hand washing dishes. It's affordable, and comes in large sizes which makes it family friendly. I would rebuy it and recommend it to my friends. However, the quality is not as great as some other brands.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Love the smell! I used to use Dawn exclusively, now I am sold on Palmolive. The soap isn't as goopy as I am used to but suds up nicely. PLUS I don't need to use lotion after I wash a sink full of pots and pants because my hands are silky smooth.
Erin K.
Pittsburgh
Like everyone without a dish washer my hands get very dry washing dishes. I needed a change. I think I found it! I love that Palmolive is soft on your skin and cleans just as well as the leading brands. My hands need less lotion after using this!
Rebeca O.
estos productos han estado en mi familia desde todos los tiempos, realmente son muy buenos , te dejan las manos suaves y deja los platos relucientes, no podria cambiar estos randiosos productos , ellos ya son parte de la familia . Me encanta !
Anurat G.
Nashua, NH
I just bought Palmolive soft touch Vitamin E from walmart. Gentle clean nice smell and does not irritate or dry my hand. I enjoy washing my dish with something new. I can't wait to finish this one up and try the aloe one.
Jenna D.
Los Altos, CA
I brought this camping and everyone at the site loved it. We used it to wash all of our camping dishes and it worked wonderfully on the dirty camp utensils. We also used it as hand soap and it was less drying than the soap provided by the site.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
I have been using this for so many years. Recently my daughter became ill. Her dr told me that she can not use anything that states antibacterial on the label. This is now the ONLY dish soap i can use in my house that actually cleans the dishes.
Amanda W.
Delray Beach, FL
Palmolive did a great job with this one. It cuts grease fast and doesn't dry your hands out as much as regular dish soap. And, the best part In my opinion is that it goes on sale for $.99 and with a Sunday paper coupon, you can get it for $.49!
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
I love washing dishes but if it's not Palmolive I won't wash .. and that's most cases. I love Palmolive because not only does it wash off amazingly and its soft on my hands but it smells great. I dislike washing without a fruiyt or clean smell!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?