BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
I like this soap, but I do notice I have to use a lot when I'm washing the dishes. This soap doesn't last throughout once wash. It is definitely affordable. I buy this one along side another. I would buy again, I just wish I didn't have to use so much.
Aissa C.
Culver City, CA
Been using this since I was a kid and this is hands down the most effective dish soap ever. Ive used a wide variety of dish soaps but this one has been the most durable one that makes it easy to scrub those difficult to get pots and pans. I recommend!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
It works but you have to use so much more product to get your dishes actually clean.

I have very sensitive skin, and if I let the soap stay on my hands too long it gives me a rash. It also leaves a weird slimey residue on my hands which Im not a fan of.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I absolutely do not like this dish liquid. It has an ok scent not overpowering at all. Doesn't lather well nor does it last long on my rag. Got it free in a tester box and would never ever buy this stuff.
Deanna B.
Palmolive gets anything clean, and without any hassle. I prefer this brand over others because of how quickly and effortlessly it cleans! Great value and would definitely buy again!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I literally hate this product. It doesn't get my dishes clean and it seems to lose its suds and what little cleaning ability it has within a few minutes. It's a total waste of money.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Love the smell! I used to use Dawn exclusively, now I am sold on Palmolive. The soap isn't as goopy as I am used to but suds up nicely. PLUS I don't need to use lotion after I wash a sink full of pots and pants because my hands are silky smooth.
Catherine M.
I've been using this since I can remember. My mom has always bought this. It does a well job at cleaning. This scent made me sick during my pregnancy so I prefer the orange scent.
Melissa E.
Las Vegas, NV
This soap is great. it does the job when washing dishes. keeps my hands feeling soft which is very important. The smell is pleasant and not overbearing. overall i would recommend this product to a friend and will be purchasing in the near future
Andrea V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Palmolive! Works well against grease and smelly cups. I've tried so many other brands and they just don't work great on greasy or buttery dishes. But this does the job right every time! And it leaves dishes smelling fresh and clean 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?